FRONT GALLERY SHOWS are selected from applications submitted by interested local artists and art groups. Applications include an exhibit proposal, artist statement, and 6 high-quality images of current artwork (or images of artwork to be submitted for this specific exhibition). The "Front Gallery" changes out monthly.
SIDE GALLERY SHOWS are of artists who submit their artwork to our bi-monthly open call for art. Each show has a new theme and is juried by art professionals. Keeping our mission in mind, the gallery serves as a catalyst for culture, community engagement, and art education, providing a rotating calendar of exhibits featuring local artwork from the Green Bay and surrounding area artists.
- Any artwork purchased from an exhibition MUST stay up until the exhibition is over.
- Artwork sales are FINAL. NO refunds or exchanges.
- If you need your piece to be shipped please notify us at the time of purchase. The Art Garage does NOT cover shipping costs.
Picking Up Artwork:
- Once an exhibition has ended you will be contacted by The Art Garage notifying you that your piece is ready to be picked up.
- Once notified, you MUST pick up your piece during open gallery hours within 30 days.
- If your piece is not picked-up within 30 days, it becomes property of The Art Garage.