Virtual Holiday Art Market Vendor Fee
The Art Garage
*APPLICATIONS OPEN OCTOBER 14*
Virtual | www.theartgarage.org
DECEMBER 3 - DECEMBER 12, 2021 - MARKET OPENS ON FRIDAY AT 12 PM AND CLOSES ON SUNDAY AT 7 PM
Required Vendor Payment: Per Spot | $50 Non-Member | $45 Member
The Art Garage’s Virtual Holiday Art Market is going virtual – Save the Date! The virtual Market will open December 3rd and conclude on December 12th found at www.theartgarage.org. The Virtual Holiday Art Market is free and features a variety of local art, crafts, body care products, holiday gifts, and so much more! To lend festivity to this year’s virtual event, there will be a #DailyGiveaway on our social media pages, which will include gift certificates and other exciting offerings.
VENDOR APPLICATION DETAILS
Vendor registration is available on a first come, first served basis. Vendors are not officially registered until their payment is received. Once registration is full, a vendor waitlist will be utilized. APPLICATIONS DUE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4.
Please note, the market will take place entirely virtually, via The Art Garage website at www.theartgarage.org!
Virtual booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis, and a maximum of 40 virtual booths will be offered.
Each vendor MUST have an e-commerce platform to feature their products (examples: Etsy, Facebook Page, Business Website, etc). This event is ONLY for vendors who already run a website and manage inventory there.
Virtual Booth - $50
- Includes photo and descriptive listing including website, storefront location, holiday order deadline, featured discounts, and a short description of your products.
- Our website links directly to your website to complete the transaction
- Optional photography day @ The Art Garage - use of lightbox and digital camera for online listings
- 2 social media live features throughout the market - The Art Garage will assign times based on availability found in application.
- Curbside pickup available at The Art Garage once event finishes
Virtual Booth Set Up
Vendors must provide the following through our application portal no later than Thursday, November 4th:
- Name, Business, Contact Information
- BRIEF Product Description
- Headshot and 5-7 Various Photos of Your Products
- Website and Store Location Address (if applicable)
- Social Media URLs
- Deals or Incentives you’re offering
Please note: No registrations will be accepted after November 4th.
If you have any questions, please contact Tristin St. Mary at email@example.com or at 920.448.6800. Thank you!