- Filled on a first come, first served basis
- Students must register online, by phone, or in person with cash or card, we do not accept personal checks.
- Payment is due in-full at the time of registration
- There is a 1-week (7-day) registration deadline on all workshops and a 10-day cancellation deadline on all workshops.
- Individuals who ask for a refund must do so 10 days prior to the start of the workshop to receive a 100% refund, if you register less than 10 days prior to the workshop start date your signup is non-refundable.
- All workshops have a minimum and a maximum number of students in order to ensure the quality of the workshop experience.
- Instructors may also have age, grade and/or skill level prerequisites. If you are unsure about fulfilling these prerequisites, please call to inquire.
- If a workshop does not fill, it may be cancelled or rescheduled and those who were enrolled will be contacted.
- If a workshop fills, additional students interested in attending will be put on a waiting list. Should there be a cancellation, the student will be notified and allowed admission into the workshop once payment is received. The waiting list only applies for the specific workshop of interest; it does not give ‘first come’ rights to enrollment for future sessions of a workshop.
- Students with special needs are invited to bring a helper along if needed for their learning experience. If the assistant wishes to also participate in the class, they need to enroll in the class separately.
Refunds / Cancellations
- 100% refunds are made if a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- 100% refunds will also be made if the participant cancels prior to the 10-day cancellation deadline.
- Refunds will NOT be made in the event a participant misses a class or it is passed the 10-day cancellation deadline.
- All refunds will be returned via the original payment method. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
Weather / Other Cancellations
- Workshops follow the Green Bay Area Public Schools policies on cancellations due to inclement weather.
- From time to time, it happens that an instructor may fall ill or have a family emergency to attend to, making it necessary to reschedule a single class within a workshop or the entire workshop if it is a single class. The Art Garage will notify students should this need arise and The Art Garage will arrange for a make-up session.
- No refunds will be given if a make-up session is offered and the participant is not able to attend.