Front Gallery Rental
The Art Garage offers gallery exhibition space to accommodate local artists who wish to have a solo or group exhibit!
What are the fees involved?
- $350/month ($100 deposit to hold date, $250 due 2 months prior to opening date) The $100 deposit is due upon signing contract.
- 25% commission charge on all artwork sales
- All sales must be made through The Art Garage. Commission will be charged on all sales.
- Completion of the Front Gallery Rental Interest form does not guarantee exhibition space. Exhibitions are scheduled at the discretion of the Art Garage staff.
- All exhibitions are one month, or four weeks (Wednesday-Saturday) long.
- All works must be the creation of the displaying artist(s).
- The Lessee is responsible for the installation and take down of artwork and artwork labels.
- All artwork must be clearly labeled with the artist's name, title of work, medium, and price.
- Artists must provide an inventory list with images of all work to be displayed.
- Artwork is to be removed upon final day of lease. Any work left beyond the lease date will be subject to a storage fee.
- Installation and removal of the artwork from the gallery during the lease is subject to staff approval.