The Art Garage offers a gallery exhibit space to accommodate local artists who wish to have a solo or group exhibit!
What are the fees involved?
- $350/month ($100 deposit to hold date)
- 10% commission charge on all artwork sales
- All sales must be made through the Art Garage. Commission will be charged on all sales.
- Commission checks are sent out within 30 days of an artwork sale and will be mailed to address state on lease.
- The Lessee is responsible for the installation and take down of the artwork.
- All artwork must be clearly labeled with: artist's name, title of work, medium, and price.
- Artwork is to be removed upon final day of lease. Any work left beyond the lease date will be subject to a storage fee.
- We accept fine artwork only and all work must be the creation of the displaying artist.
- All artwork hanging in the gallery must be listed on an inventory sheet and be priced or labeled not for sale.
- Installation and removal of the artwork from the gallery during the lease is subject to managers approval! Please set up a proper time to set up/take down your work!
What should I do next?
Email the Administrative Manager, Tristin St Mary, email@example.com, with the following:
- Phone number
- Full name
- Artwork portfolio
- Preferred month of exhibit
- Preferred artist reception date
Thank you for considering the Art Garage to host your event!