The ARTgarage offers rental space to accommodate a variety of events from private parties, to corporate events, fundraisers and rehearsal space. We are housed in a 100-year-old former canning factory with Cream City brick walls, high wooden and cement ceilings and stained concrete floors. This redeveloped historic building has flexibility of function as well as all the modern amenities.
STUDIO B RENTAL SPACE
STUDIO B PERFORMANCE / PRESENTATION STAGE
MAIN GALLERY RECEPTION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the difference in each room and how many people can it hold?
- Our Main Gallery can be used during non-ARTgarage hours for smaller private events. Perfect for wine and cheese gatherings and holds up to 70 people standing. Smaller cafe tables and chairs can be used for limited seating.
- Studio B is our prime rental space and can host a variety of events including bridal and baby showers, graduation parties, weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, private rentals, workshops, performing arts events and rehearsal space. It can accommodate up to 150 people standing or for a sit down meal utilizing a variety of table arrangements.
- Studio C & Studio D are currently under construction and can be used for workshops or meeting rooms.
- Studio E is also under construction and is only available on a limited basis.
- Are there tables and chairs? We have a variety of tables including 8 foot rectangular tables, 6 foot rectangular tables, 60 inch round tables, small cafe tables and 150 chairs. You would need to provide your own table linens.
- What kind of food preparation areas do you have? Can I bring in my own food and beverage? Yes! Our facility is available for your own pot luck events or catering can be brought in. A refrigerator is available and a separate food prep area can be configured for your use.
- Can I bring in my own alcohol? Alcohol can also be brought in and only consumed by those over 21 years of age. It is your responsibility to adhere to the legal drinking age. If hosting a cash bar, a seller’s permit from the city must be applied for and posted and a licensed bartender is required.
- Can I arrive early to decorate and set up? All decorating, set up time and clean up time, should be calculated in your rental time. For example, if your event is scheduled to run from 1 pm to 4 pm, and you would like 1 hour to set up and 1 hour to tear down, your total rental time should be from Noon to 5 pm. Basic set up and cleaning is your responsibility, unless other arrangements are made.
- Is there a sound system available? Yes! Our system will accommodate a variety of options ranging from light background music, to speaking presentations, performances or band rehearsals.
- What are the fees involved? Our base venue rate is $45 an hour. Any additional charges would be determined at your appointment. A $150 refundable security deposit is also due and would be returned after the event.
- What should I do next? Download a copy of our rental contract
- Then Contact Christopher Wylie at the ARTgarage at 920-448-6800 or email@example.com to discuss your event details and explore available dates.
- To finalize a reservation, please set up an appointment with Christopher to see the venue, sign the contract and make your deposit. A date can only be held up to 72 hours. If you book within the 72 hour time frame, the $150 security deposit will be discounted to $100.
Thank you for considering the ARTgarage to host your event!