We are currently open to the public, ensuring that we create an environment that is as safe as possible for our supporters, volunteers, and staff. We are closely monitoring Wisconsin's COVID-19 numbers and will make updated determinations on various procedures. As always, your safety, and the safety of our staff and the community, is our ultimate priority. We are continuing to take the advice from the Brown County Health Department officials and want to ensure the well-being of our community members and supporters by following the lead of the experts in our health department.
As of now, The Art Garage gallery is open to serve our community. Our updated temporary hours are as follows: Monday-Wednesday: CLOSED, Thursday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM, Friday: 3:00PM - 7:00PM, Saturday: 12:00PM - 4:00PM, and Sunday: 12:00PM - 4:00PM
- Receiving guidance from our local health department on necessary precautions to take.
- Educating all employees, volunteers, and instructors on our cleaning procedures that they will be asked to follow.
- Posting signage throughout the building to keep visitors and staff up to date with our protection procedures.
- Posting signage throughout the building reminding visitors to social distance.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our facility, including public and common spaces, before and after each visitor/workshop.
- Supporting social distancing by limiting foot traffic in the gallery to only 20 individuals at that time and limiting workshops to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Requiring masks for all staff, visitors, instructors, and artists for the duration of your time at our facility. Masks are for sale at the gallery front desk, if needed. Per Wisconsin's statewide mask mandate, which requires masks be worn in all indoor public spaces, we ask that you wear your own personal mask entering and exiting the building.
- Providing hand sanitizer to all visitors throughout the duration of your visit.
If you are ill, we ask that you please do not visit. In the days prior to – and the morning of your visit, self-assess how you’re feeling. If you are feeling unwell in any way – including, but not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches or a head ache – please do not attend. If necessary, please contact email@example.com for a virtual workshop option. These protocols are effective in protecting everyone’s health – but only when everyone participates.
We take tremendous care to maintain that all off our spaces are a clean, healthy and welcoming environment. Thanks in advance for doing everything you can to help keep our facility clean, the people in it healthy, and for being patient throughout everything!
If you’re uncomfortable with any of these protocols, feel free to respectfully inquire for clarification. Questions? Just ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 448.6800.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT and PATIENCE! Many of you have sent emails of support and encouragement as well as making purchases of workshops, product, artwork, and gift cards during this time. We cannot thank you enough for your continued support.