We are currently open to the public, ensuring that we create an environment that is as safe as possible for our supporters, volunteers, and staff.
As of now, The Art Garage gallery is open to serve our community. Our temporary hours are as follows: Sunday-Tuesday: CLOSED, Wednesday: 12:00PM - 4:00PM, Thursday: 3:00PM - 7:00PM, Friday: 3:00PM - 7:00PM, and Saturday: 12:00PM - 4:00PM
- Receiving guidance from our local health department on necessary precautions to take.
- Educating all employees, volunteers, and instructors on our cleaning procedures that they will be asked to follow.
- Posting signage throughout the building to keep visitors and staff up to date with our protection procedures.
- Posting signage throughout the building reminding visitors to social distance.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our facility, including public and common spaces, before and after each visitor/workshop.
- Supporting social distancing in the gallery.
- Asking that all of The Art Garage's staff, instructors, volunteer, and visitors, regardless of an employee’s vaccination status, wear a mask when entering our facility.
If you are ill, we ask that you please do not visit. In the days prior to – and the morning of your visit, self-assess how you’re feeling. If you are feeling unwell in any way – including, but not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches or a head ache – please do not attend. If necessary, please contact email@example.com for a virtual workshop option. These protocols are effective in protecting everyone’s health – but only when everyone participates.
We take tremendous care to maintain that all of our spaces are a clean, healthy and welcoming environment. Thanks in advance for doing everything you can to help keep our facility clean, the people in it healthy, and for being patient throughout everything!
If you’re uncomfortable with any of these protocols, feel free to respectfully inquire for clarification. Questions? Just ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 448.6800.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT and PATIENCE! Many of you have sent emails of support and encouragement as well as making purchases of workshops, product, artwork, and gift cards during this time. We cannot thank you enough for your continued support.