The ARTgarage offers a wide array of classes and educational programs for every age and skill level. Whether you are looking to improve your artistic skills, try something new, or expose your children to the arts, we have something for you!___________________________________________
the ARTgarage Class Policies
- ARTgarage classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Students can register in person, by mail or phone, or through our online registration.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
- All classes have a registration deadline. Art Immersion Classes maintain a deadline of 10 days prior to the first day of class. Weekend Workshops maintain a deadline of 5 days prior to the (first) day of class.
- All classes have a minimum and a maximum number of students in order to ensure the quality of the workshop experience.
- Instructors may also have age, grade and/or skill level prerequisites. If you are unsure about fulfilling these prerequisites, please call to inquire.
- If a class does not fill, it may be cancelled or rescheduled and those who were enrolled will be contacted.
- If a class fills, additional students interested in attending will be put on a waiting list. Should there be a cancellation, the student will be notified and allowed admission into the class once payment is received. The waiting list only applies for the specific workshop of interest; it does not give ‘first come’ rights to enrollment for future sessions of a workshop.
- Students with special needs are invited to bring a helper along if needed for their learning experience. If the assistant wishes to also participate in the class, they need to enroll in the class separately.
Refunds / Cancellations
- Refunds are made if a class is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If a student registers for a class but cancels participation before the registration deadline, they will receive a refund, less a $10 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be made if a student registers for a class but cancels participation after the registration deadline or misses class(es).
Weather / Other Cancellations
- The ARTgarage workshops follow the Green Bay Area Public Schools policies on cancellations due to inclement weather.
- From time to time it happens that an instructor may fall ill or have a family emergency to attend to, making it necessary to reschedule a single class within a workshop or the entire workshop if it is a single class. Instructors will notify students should this need arise and the ARTgarage will arrange for a make up session.