The Art Garage offers a wide array of workshops and educational programs for every age and skill level. Whether you are looking to improve your artistic skills, try something new, or expose your children to the arts, we have something for you!___________________________________________
Art Garage Workshop Policies
- Art Garage workshops are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Students can register online, by phone or in person.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- There is a 48-hour registration deadline on all our workshops.
- All workshops have a minimum and a maximum number of students in order to ensure the quality of the workshop experience.
- Instructors may also have age, grade and/or skill level prerequisites. If you are unsure about fulfilling these prerequisites, please call to inquire.
- If a workshop does not fill, it may be cancelled or rescheduled and those who were enrolled will be contacted.
- If a workshop fills, additional students interested in attending will be put on a waiting list. Should there be a cancellation, the student will be notified and allowed admission into the workshop once payment is received. The waiting list only applies for the specific workshop of interest; it does not give ‘first come’ rights to enrollment for future sessions of a workshop.
- Students with special needs are invited to bring a helper along if needed for their learning experience. If the assistant wishes to also participate in the class, they need to enroll in the class separately.
Refunds / Cancellations
- Refunds are made if a workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Refunds will also be made if the participant cancels prior to the registration deadline.
- Refunds will NOT be made in the event a participant misses a class or it is passed the registration deadline.
- All refunds will be returned via the original payment method. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- The Art Garage workshops follow the Green Bay Area Public Schools policies on cancellations due to inclement weather.
- From time to time it happens that an instructor may fall ill or have a family emergency to attend to, making it necessary to reschedule a single class within a workshop or the entire workshop if it is a single class. Instructors will notify students should this need arise and the ARTgarage will arrange for a make up session.
- No refunds will be given if a make up session is offered and the participant is not able to attend.