As the ARTgarage grows both spatially and conceptually, we have restructured the payment and submission model of our quarterly gallery. This new submission model was organized and designed by a team of artists, ARTgarage board members, and ARTgarage staff. This new model is rooted in the following goals:
- To widen our artist reach and grow our artist community
- To Provide quarterly exhibitions that are more curatorial and professional in nature
- To move more towards industry standards that are seen in galleries across the nation
- To be better equipped as a resource for young and emerging artists
- To provide opportunities for growth and connections for artists in all stages of their artistic careers
- To create a gallery model that is financially, socially, and creatively sustainable
The new artwork submission model will officially launch on March 1st with the first show opening in May of 2018.
All work will be submitted and accepted by piece. All work submitted will be reviewed by a collective of artists and creative professionals in the ARTgarage community.
Submission Fees are as follows:
$25 per piece submission
Student rate: $15 per piece submission
(includes high school and college students or recently graduated within two years)
0% commission paid to the ARTgarage on any artwork sales
- This quarter’s work will be displayed and unveiled at the ARTgarage Annual Open House on May 17th, 2018. In addition, an opening reception will be held on Friday, June 1st, 2018. Both events are admission free and open to the public.
- All accepted artwork will receive exposure on the ARTgarage website, social media platforms, and direct email mailings.
- All artists who submit two or more pieces will have access to complementary studio space at the ARTgarage which is available on a day-by-day, first come-first serve basis. More information on how to reserve studio time will be sent to artists after submission.
Click here to see the requirements and submit your artwork.